Friday, February 24, 2012

New Writing And Stuff!

Hello, all,
I AM SO SORRY.
I know I've been gone a very long time.
HOWEVER.
Please know that I have some swell blog posts planned!
Unfortunately, I will not be able to write them for a day or two...
Until then, I hope you enjoy my latest piece of writing. It is a screenplay I had to write for a class in school. I wrote it in an hour. I sort of procrastinated, a bit.

Here it is:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15taQ1ChicabQpqsYGcSbDdqji1AswjPKJ6PxXRgnnic/edit#.

In order for it to work on GoogleDocs, I had to convert it from CeltX, a software program used for novel writing, screenwriting, etc., to a Microsoft Word Document, so it may be a bit difficult to read. It took forever to go through and get it to look script-ish and therefore legible again. It doesn't have a proper title, I've just been calling it "Elevator," so if anyone has any clever title suggestions, please do comment below.

I have to go now, but before I do, here is something delightful to brighten your weekend:

I watched the film "Funny Face" last week. I am a huge Audrey Hepburn fan... and I mean huge. This, however, was my first time seeing a film with Mr. Fred Astaire, and what a swell guy he is. Seriously, he is my latest obsession. Up next? "Royal Wedding," his only film currently on Netflix. Anyway, this is a lovely song and dance clip that really shows off Freddy's magic moves. Oh yes, I know how cheesy that sounds, but to be honest there is little other vocabulary I can use to describe his dancing. Watch and you'll know what I mean!

And one last thing:
Look! It's a kangaroo! He/she is lounging about in a very human-esque model pose. I love it. And yes, I know it's random... but it's wonderfully so.

I lied, here's something else:

Because how could I not?
If ever I was to refer to someone as a "BAMF..."
it would the Dowager Countess and Dame Maggie Smith.


Toodooloo!
(Does anyone really know how to spell that?)

Love,
Susan D. Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment