Friday, February 3, 2012

Once Upon A Time With Benedict Cumberbatch...

Bet that got your attention.
As this is now primarily a writing blog (I'm trying to hold to that decision!) here is another story for you.
I didn't write this one.
Really, it's not polite to loudly exclaim in glee at that fact.
Anyway, I thought this would be a nice goodnight. This is a video of Benedict Cumberbatch, the lovely star of Sherlock and one of my favorite actors in the history of ever, reading a bedtime story. Need I say more?
They should box up his voice and include it in the book packaging.

Love,
Susan D. Holmes

P.S. Go ahead to page 2 of my blog posts if you'd prefer more "fun stuff" and less "reading/writing."
I assure you there will be a mix henceforth!

1 comment:

  1. Hey folks,
    see page two for "more interesting" blog posts.

    I shall endeavor to make ALL of my posts extremely interesting in my blogging to come!

    ReplyDelete