Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mass-produced facial hair?

Somebody please explain. I don't understand.

What is this? A chin warmer? A beard for those unable to grow real beards? Or just a creative piece of headgear with no purpose besides attracting odd looks? Whatever it may be, I find it very interesting. Who came up with this, and how? Did some unfortunately-beardless young soul decide to put his crochet skills to good use? I want more information. Has anyone ever seen an actual person walking around in one of these things? In public? This is something I want to behold.
If you see someone wearing one of these things, TAKE A PICTURE stealthily and POST IT AS A COMMENTS BELOW.

2 comments:

  1. Oh My God! I love this! How and Where can I buy one??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent question! www.snorgtees.com is where I found them! I believe the brand is called "Beardhead." Happy beard hunting!

    ReplyDelete