Monday, January 30, 2012

Nevermind!

So, I will not be posting the children's story. At the moment, at least. No time, terribly sorry! Lots of "studying" to do. Also, when looking back, the story could be misinterpreted as having... controversial undertones. That'll need a bit of tweaking.

So instead, here's a bit of a short children's story I'm writing, called "The Oysos and Their Birdhouse."

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GSt3xOtHbXlr_1f1DvFIZzUlxr5am6Efvv8WLGg-nd4/edit?hl=en_US                         <------------ There it is! Click that!

At some point, if I'm feeling courageous, I'll post an excerpt of one of the novels I'm currently writing (yes, instead of doing homework...). It's quite new, but it's moved pretty quickly. In two days I've written about 40 pages, so that's exciting, because usually I have awful Writer's Block.

Oh, and here's another photo. A blog post requisite, I've been informed:


It's a man wearing a sweater.


Goodbye for today, and happy reading!

Love,
Susan D. Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment