Saturday, January 28, 2012

Scramble

So sorry for the mess. I meant to post a link to this document, and it ended up posting the entire document to my blog.

I'm still getting the hang of this and don't know yet how to post in my different tabs. This post really should go under writing, but I guess I'll figure that out later.
I suffer from Depression/Anxiety Disorder. I don't like to reveal this often, but I have created the blog under a pseudonym in order to share it. I know that I find comfort in other teens with this condition, so I would like to offer the same to others.
This link is to a piece I wrote while having a "Panic Attack." For those of you unfamiliar with this, no, I did not crawl up into the fetal position and scream and rock in the dark. It just makes your brain feel weird, and sometimes it can get to the point where you think something's physically wrong. Anyway, I wanted to put into words what it was like, so here's my best attempt!

No comments:

Post a Comment